The event was hosted by the European Creatives Hubs Network (ECHN) in the Bios venue in Athens, supported by the other consortium members which include Envolve Entrepreneurship Greece, DataScouts, IED REC from Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) and ZIPHOUSE of the Technical University of Moldova.
The participants were also welcomed by the jury members, of whom they received feedback about their projects and mentorship for the future. We were honored to meet:
- Ellie Savage, digital communications manager Global Fashion Agenda
- Laurenti Arnault, head manager at LARA Media Group and co-founder of The VOU
- Isabel Berz, head of design at the Innovations Lab of IED Madrid
- Tessa Moroder, co-founder and CEO Lottozero textile laboratories
- Patrick Duffy, founder of Global Fashion Exchange (GFX)